zaterdag 4 oktober 2014

Bee

Already a few months ago I bought two little books with crochet patterns of Woolytoons. I was really in the mood for some amigurumi, and one of the lovely patterns in this book was a bee. So I decided to make this one. I was really happy with the result! However to top it all, my nephew came over and said directly: "Hey look, that's Maya the bee!!" I consider that as a huge compliment!

***

Alweer een paar maanden geleden kocht ik twee kleine boekjes vol met patronen van Woolytoons. Ik had echt zin om een knuffeltje te maken, dus ik pakte het boekje erbij en koos het patroon van dit schattige bijtje. Ik was erg blij met het resultaat. Maar de kers op de taart was toch wel dat mijn neefje langs kwam en direct zei " Hee kijk, Maya de bij!!" Ik beschouw het als een groot compliment, dat dit haak projectje helemaal afmaakt.



If you like to make this bee as well here the link to the pattern, Dutch only!

Wil je ook dit bijtje maken, hier een link naar het patroon.

Have a nice weekend!
JoyJonne Hooks